主题: 从你过去的生活经历中,你学到了什么?

What are some life lessons that you have learned through experience?

HaLiMa

Money can make new relationships and can also cause relationships to suffer and end.
金钱可以创造新的人与人间的联系,也决定着这份联系是否会遭受折磨,最终结束。

Life is not only about “live, laugh, love” it’s also about losing, longing, letting go, and learning.
生活不仅仅是关于‘活着,笑和爱’它还关于失去,渴望,放下和学习。

When you extend a finger to someone, they will grab your hand then your arm.
当你向某人伸出手指,他们将抓住你的手,和你的胳膊。
(当你略施恩惠于别人,别人将更多的向你索求?)

People are selfish and will find ways to exploit your kindness.
人们是自私的,但终有方法找到发掘自身仁慈的一面。

When someone shares something with you or wants to talk with you, 99% of the time they need a ear more than any reaction, response, or advice.
当某些人想你分享一些事,或者想要和你交流,百分之99的可能,他们需要一个聆听者而不是回答者、建议者。

Sometimes the question is not what you see but what you are looking at.
有时问题不是问你看到了什么。而是你在看什么。(感觉很有哲理?阿胖不懂)

Don’t ever lie to yourself or you will end up betrayin yourself, leading yourself to a place where you won't be able to distuniguish the truth within and around yourself.
不要对自己撒谎,那样你终究会背叛你自己,终究会让自己陷入不能区分现实和虚假的境地。

Flaws and imperfections are what make you unique and authentic and therefore that is the beauty of you.
瑕疵和不完美,就是让你独一无二、可信的的要素,并且带正是因为不完美,你才更加美丽。

To start fresh and move forward, you have to leave behind many things.
从新开始,向前进,你就必须舍弃很多东西。

They say "let go of yesterday because yesterday has already let go of you"
就像有这样一句:走出昨天吧!因为昨天早已经放下了你。

单词:
longing n. 渴望,热望;憧憬 adj. 渴望的,极想得到的 v. 渴望(long的ing形式)
authentic adj.可信的

回复: 从你过去的生活经历中,你学到了什么?

1、suffer and end 应该是遭受折磨并结束的意思吧!

2、When you extend a finger to someone, they will grab your hand then your arm. 这句根本没有翻!

3、People are selfish and will find ways to exploit your kindness. 这句的意思应该是“人们都很自私并且会找到方法来利用你的好意”吧!

哼!下面不看了!这啊胖翻了个几把!

hyqinglan.net

回复: 从你过去的生活经历中,你学到了什么?

pang 写道:

Money can make new relationships and can also cause relationships to suffer and end.
金钱可以创造新的人与人间的联系,也决定着这份联系是否会遭受折磨,最终结束。

哪里有“这份”啊!啊胖翻得好像钱是一切,钱创造的必须由钱结束一样!
啊月觉得应该是“钱可以创造新的人际关系,也可以使人际关系迈向痛苦和终结。”

hyqinglan.net