主题: 为什么航空公司强迫乘客系安全带?

Why do airlines force their passengers to wear a seat belt? What if she/he doesn't care about their personal safety? Wouldn't it be their choice to risk their lives?
为什么航空公司强迫乘客系安全带?如果他们不关心乘客的安全情况会怎么样?冒着生命危险难道不是乘客的选择吗?(啊?什么几把问题,总不会是阿胖又没看懂吧!)

Krister Sundelin

Q: Why do airlines force their passengers to wear a seat belt?

A: This is the result of some turbulence and not wearing a seat belt. The passenger was basically thrown into the ceiling.
这张图是不系安全带的情况下,遇上气流造成的后果。乘客几乎整个身体撞进了天花板。
https://s3.bmp.ovh/imgs/2023/02/25/7f929a24e6232e6a.jpeg

Q: What if she/he doesn't care about their personal safety? Wouldn't it be their choice to risk their lives?

A: Next to this passenger was a 36-year-old mother and her child. What do you think would have happened to them if he had been thrown into them with that force?
在这个乘客后面的是一个36岁母亲与她的孩子。你认为如果他被这种力量扔进去会发生什么?

It is often said that your right to wave your arms stops at my face.
人们常说,你挥舞手臂的权利止步于我的脸。(?)

It’s kind of like that, except that it’s not your arms but your entire body, and you can’t stop at my face because you’re in an airplane flying at hundreds of miles per hour and you refuse to strap down because, I don’t know, over-inflated entitlement to personal freedom?
(出现了!长难句!)
一般来说这句话没错,但是总有例外情况,就像在飞机上这样,当危险发生,你的整个身体而不仅仅是手臂,无法控地砸到我脸上,因为你以每小时几百英里速度飞在高空,还拒绝系安全带。我不理解,可能这就是你需要的过度膨大地个人自由权利?

So don’t be an idiot on an airplane. It’s not just your life, but that of your fellow passengers.
所以在飞机上,不要做傻事。那不仅仅决定着你的生命安全,也关系着你后面的其他乘客。

单词表:
turbulence n. 气体或水的涡流 动乱,骚乱 波动 (海洋、天气等的)狂暴
over-inflated adj. 过于膨胀的,特大的
idiot n.白痴,愚人,傻瓜

回复: 为什么航空公司强迫乘客系安全带?

强啊!真的不是啊月想PUA啊胖,可是啊胖的理解力怎么如此堪忧哇!

已知西方人重视自由和不被剥夺的权利,因此

1、乘客有冒生命危险的自由,航空公司不能剥夺乘客冒生命危险的权利
2、你挥舞手臂的权利止步于我的脸,因为打到我会剥夺我不被打的权利,所以你的自由的边界到此为止

hyqinglan.net

回复: 为什么航空公司强迫乘客系安全带?