主题: 无题

作者:Let us walk together

During a prank, a student stuck a paper on his classmate's back that said "I'm Stupid", and asked the rest of the class not to tell the boy.
一个学生做了个恶作剧,他把一张写着"我是傻瓜"的纸贴在了一个同学的后背,并且告诉全班同学,不要告诉他。

Thus the students began laughing on and off...
班上的其他同学于是悄悄嘲笑那个倒霉的家伙。

Came afternoon math class started and their teacher wrote a difficult question on the board.
下午,数学课开始了,老师在黑板上写了一道难题。

No one was able to answer it except the boy with the sticker.
除了那个背上贴了条的同学,没有人能回答这个问题。

Amid the unexplained giggles, he walked toward the board and solved the problem.
再无法理解的低声嘲笑中,他走向黑板解开了那道题。

The teacher asked the class to clap for him and remove the paper on his back.
老师让全班为他鼓掌,并讲他背后的纸条撕了下来。

She told him: "It seems that you don’t know about the paper your classmate has pasted on your back."
她告诉他他,你似乎并不知道后背被班上的同学贴了纸条。

Then the teacher looked at the rest of the class and said:
然后老师看着班上剩余的越是说:

"Before I give you a punishment, let me tell you 2 things:
在我惩罚你们之前,我必须告诉你们两件事:

First, throughout your Life, people will put labels on you with many nasty words to stop your progress.
第一,在你的生活中,或许有人为你打上肮脏词汇的标签,阻止你前进的脚步。

Had your classmate known about the paper, he wouldn't have gotten up to answer the question.
就算这位同学知道贴纸条,他却并不知道这道题的答案。

All you have to do in life is ignore the labels people give you and seizevery opportunity you have to learn,grow and impoverished yourself."
在生活中你所需要做的,只是忽视他们为你贴的标签,然后抓住一切机会,尽可能去学习,成长,并不停提高自己。

"Second, it’s clear that he doesn't have any loyal friend among you all to tell him about the sticker.
第二,很明显,他身边没有任何一个忠诚的朋友,来告诉他关于纸条的事。

It doesn't matter how many friends you have - it is the loyalty you share with your friends that matters.
你有再多的朋友,那都不重要,重要的是你与你的朋友足够信任和忠诚。

If you don't have friends who can defend you behind your back,who can watch over you,protect you and whogenerally care about you,you are better off alone."
如果你没有可以保护你后背的朋友,保护你守护你,并真诚关心你的朋友,那么,你一个人生活将更好。

Credit belongs to the respective owner
信用属于各自的所有者

https://s3.bmp.ovh/imgs/2023/02/27/6cce0388e89bfa56.jpeg

单词表:
prank n. 恶作剧,开玩笑;戏谑 vt. 装饰;打扮 vi. 炫耀自己;胡闹
stuck v. 刺(stick的过去式) adj. 不能动的;被卡住的 gigglesn. 笑声;一阵傻笑(giggle的复数) vi. 咯咯地笑(giggle的第三人称单数)
nasty adj.污秽的,肮脏的,令人厌恶的,淫秽的,下流的,凶相的,威胁的

胖话:……好俗套好理想化的故事,怎么会有6千多的赞同呢……

回复: 无题

终于完成了!睡觉!