主题: 猫咪怎样表达悲伤?

How does a cat express sadness?

Leah Joslin

my grandmother moved away recently, and one of my cats, Smokey, was very fond of her. They would cuddle together on the couch and watch my grandmas favorite shows.
我的祖母最近离开了,她有一只非常喜爱的猫咪,叫香烟。以前她们总是在一张床上相拥而眠,总是抱在一起看祖母最爱的电视节目。

When she left, Smokey wouldn’t stop looking for her best friend. She always waited by the door as if she would come back any day.
祖母离开后,香烟并没有停止寻找它最好的朋友。她总是在门前等待着,期望有一天祖母能回来。

She sleeps in the now guest bedroom every night, and curls up in their spot every day. We’ve tried to make her feel better with new toys and treats, but she is very sad.
它现在每天晚上睡在客房,每天拜托蜷缩着躺在她俩曾经一起呆的地方。我们试图用新玩具逗她,变着法陪她玩来让她好受点,但是她依然很悲伤。

She meows at all hours of the night begging for her best friend to come home.
她每天晚上,整夜地喵喵叫,想要她最好的朋友回来。

There’s a happy end to this though! My grandma is coming home for thanksgiving and she will be taking Smokey back with her! We are all very happy she will be with her best friend again!
事情终于迎来了好结局!我的祖母感恩节时回来了,她决定带着香烟一起出去!对于她能和最好的朋友团聚,我们都非常开心!

Update: Thank you for reading this! Honestly I thought it would get lost in all the other answers! Here is my grandma with my cat, Smokey, having the happiest day of her life!
更新:感谢阅读!老实说,我觉得我的回答会被其他回答淹没!(?)这是我祖母和猫咪香烟的照片,她们在享受最美好的时光。

https://s3.bmp.ovh/imgs/2023/03/06/931045f4b6935f46.jpeg

Update 2: Thank you everyone for reading! there is good news and bad news. I’ll start with the bad.
更新2:感谢大家阅读,我有一个好消息和一个坏消息,我先说坏消息。

My grandma had to have surgery, and she needs constant doctor visits to make sure she's still ok. I’m not very good with medical terminology, but I know its bad.
我的祖母要做外科手术了,她需要持续不断德拜访医生以确保自己的健康。我不太了解医疗科技,但是我知道情况很糟糕。

Good news is she's going to stay here, and Smokey is very happy that she doesn’t have to leave her siblings.
好消息是,她准备呆在那里,
香烟很开心,因为她不用离开好朋友了!

单词表:
curl up 卷起
meow vi. 猫叫 n. 猫叫声

回复: 猫咪怎样表达悲伤?

get lost in all the other answers,意思应该是觉得自己的回答(帖子)会被其他回答(回帖)淹没。

hyqinglan.net

回复: 猫咪怎样表达悲伤?

和月清岚 写道:

get lost in all the other answers,意思应该是觉得自己的回答(帖子)会被其他回答(回帖)淹没。

哦!原来如此!