主题: 在一段关系开始,人们最经常忽略的警示是什么?

What is the most common red flag at the beginning of a relationship that people ignore?

Sachin Jha

Not the most common, but rather the most uncommon!
不是最常见的,而是最不经意间的。

A very close friend of mine was all about this girl. He'd not get tired telling me about her and how good he felt being with her.
我有一个特别亲近的朋友,这是他和一个女孩的经历。他不会厌倦告诉我关于她的事情,以及他和她在一起的感觉有多好。(学到新句式)

It was the beginning all-perfect phase, both of them liked each other at hearts.
开始阶段是那么的完美,他俩都打从心底爱着对方。

However, with time, as they got more comfortable with each other, the relationship began to lose its color and slid into dullness.
但是随着时间过去,在他们逐渐适应对方的过程中,这段感情失去了原本绚丽的色彩,并且变得迟钝而麻木。

At most times, he wouldn't reply to her texts, decline her calls and other sorts of ignoring. The girl sticked around for a time as she believed she could “fix him.”
在很多情况下,他不回复她的消息,还会挂掉她的电话,做其他一些无视她的行为。女孩坚持着这段感情,因为她相信他们是合适的。

Later on, she realised their roads have separated thus, she slowly drifted apart.
后来她意识到,这段感情该结束了,她逐渐与他形同陌路。

I, for one, knew this relationship was doomed to end this way because I'd been with him long enough and noticed certain patterns.
从我的角度来看,我知道他们的感情注定会走向失败,因为我和他认识已经很久,并且了解到他真实的品性。

The most assuring behaviour you can notice in your partner is how they treat their parents.
认清你的伙伴是什么样的人,最好的办法就是,看他对他父母的态度。

When I hung out with him and his parents called, he'd either talk rudely and hang up the call halfway and not let them finish or he'd begin to shout loudly on phone if they spoke for too long.
当我和他一起出门,他的父母打来电话时,他总是很粗鲁地回话,并且在父母没有讲完就中途挂断电话,或者如果父母讲话时间过长,他会在电话这头大喊大叫。

You may not get to see how their ex was, but you have the most reliable people in business, parents.
你可能看不到他和前任的相处情况,但是你可以看到他和最信赖的同事,和他的父母的相处。(?是这个意思吗)

They're the most loved but taken for granted people in their lives and if they spend time with them, listen to them and give them enough importance, the signs are green.
父母是自认为理所当然爱着你的人,如果人们愿意花时间好好对待父母和身边人,聆听他们的想法,把他们放在足够重要的地位,那么这就是一个好的信号。(这句地人物好混乱……?)

The way they're with their parents profoundly reflects how your relationship with them in the future is gonna look like.
人们对待父母的态度,可以长远的映射出你和ta的将来的关系。

单词表:
drifted apart 分崩离析
doomed adj. 注定的;命定的 v. 注定;宣判(doom的过去分词)
assuring adj. 使人有信心的;保证的;确信的
v. 确信(assure的ing形式)
hang up the call halfway中途挂断电话
ex n. <口>前妻或前夫;以前的男朋友或女朋友
take for granted 理所当然;想当然

回复: 在一段关系开始,人们最经常忽略的警示是什么?

1、Not the most common, but rather the most uncommon!

感觉这句话的意思应该是:不是最常见的,不如说是最不常见的?

2、You may not get to see how their ex was, but you have the most reliable people in business, parents.

这句的in business会不会是比喻哇?啊月也不清楚。比如将情场比作生意场,那对象的父母就是你的生意伙伴?

3、They're the most loved but taken for granted people in their lives and if they spend time with them, listen to them and give them enough importance, the signs are green.

这句话开头的意思应该是,他们是最应该被爱但却(他们的付出却)被当做理所当然的人。

4、月评:此人文笔确实不行!

hyqinglan.net