主题: 该如何提高我的演讲水平?

How can I improve my public speaking skills?

Dushka Zapata

I do presentation training for a living.
我以做演讲培训为生。

In the years that I have done this I hαve noticed a theme.
从多年工作经历中,我注意到一个要点。

People feel they are not presenting well because they are not good presenters.
人们认为自己演讲不好,因为他们不是好的演讲家。

Instead, people are not presenting well because the content of their presentation is disconnected from who they are.
然而事实是,人们不能好好做演讲,是因为演讲的内容与他们是谁脱节。

The presentation, for example, has been done over and over so their brain is on automatic.
举例来说,如果反反复复进行演讲,人们的大脑就会自动化。

If your brain is on automatic you are going through the motions but are not really there.
如果这样的话,那么你就可以不下达指令,而大脑无意识自动运作。

How can you demand from yourself that you be a good presenter for something you are not present for?
那么你怎样迫使自己成为一个你不演讲的领域的好的演讲者呢?(呜哇这是什么啊!)

Another common example to this same point: the slides were copied and pasted from other presentations, so there is a lack of cohesion and order.
另一个常见的例子是,幻灯片是从演示文稿直接复制的,所以你缺乏凝聚力和逻辑。

If I was in front of a large group of people and my slides were barely hanging together I would not feel comfortable either.
如果我站在一大群人面前,单独公示着我的幻灯片,我也不会感到很舒适。

Another example: the presenter is making claims or promises on behalf of their company and they are not in full agreement or don’t feel like they are telling the truth.
另一个例子是:演讲者代表着他们的公司,提出主张或者做出承诺,他们并不会被所有人认同,被人认为说的是实话。

Or, they are using “marketing-speak” and don’t feel like what they are saying makes sense or is accurate.
或者,他们可以使用市场话术,但是就没有那么有道理和准确。

How can you connect with a presentation if you don’t believe in the words that are coming out of your mouth?
如果你自己都不相信你嘴里说出来的话,你怎样做一个演讲?

How can you “connect with your audience” if you yourself are unplugged?
如果你自己都不信,你怎样让观众信服?

For me, the best part about presentation training is that it is a metaphor for life.
对我来说,做演讲最好的训练方式就是,把它看做生活的隐喻。

The way you present will change if you, instead of being on automatic, wake up.
如果你不是自动醒来,你的演讲方式就会改变。(?)

If you take responsibility for what you say.
如果你要对你说的话负责。

If you, rather than forcing yourself to be like someone else, step fully into the person you already are.
如果你不是迫切要成为什么样的人,只需要一步步前进,顺从原本的自己就好了。

回复: 该如何提高我的演讲水平?

哇!是纯英文公粮!

hyqinglan.net

回复: 该如何提高我的演讲水平?

可恶,哪里纯英文了![img]![](https://s3.bmp.ovh/imgs/2023/03/11/0351addb76365477.png)[/img]