主题: 伊拉克政府喜欢伊朗吗?

Does the Iraqi government like Iran?

答主:Hassan Noureddin, Former Lebanese expat

The government is factional, and is made up of factions influenced and funded by America and Saudi Arabia who are in turn opposed to Iran, but also functions influenced and funded by Iran who in turn are supportive of Iran.
政府中有许多派系,其中既包括受美国和沙特阿波波影响和资助的反对伊朗的派系,也包括受伊朗影响和资助的支持伊朗的派系。

Realistically speaking, the Iraqi government owes the country's defiance to ISIS, mostly all to Iran. Iran trained and armed the Iraqi state forces and militias as soon as ISIS shot-up in 2014. This was in the back-drop of US and Western abandonment of Iraq when they called for help when ISIS was still small and insignificant.
实事求是地说,伊拉克政府把这个国家对ISIS的反抗几乎全部归功于伊朗。当ISIS在2014年迅速兴起时,伊朗训练并武装了伊拉克的国家武装力量和民兵组织。这件事发生的背景是美国和西方对伊拉克的抛弃行为,而当伊拉克向他们请求支援时,ISIS的规模还很小,影响轻微。

Although, when you are funded by lots of Saudi and American money and you are in government, you will not care about what Iran has or hasn't done for you. If your pay chiefs tell you to not like Iran, you will obey and not like Iran.
尽管如此,当你在政府里得到沙特和美国的的大量金钱资助时,不会在乎伊朗对你做了或没做什么。如果你的金主们告诉你不要喜欢伊朗,你就会遵从,并且不喜欢伊朗。

单词表

factional adj. 派系的
in turn 反过来
realistically adv. 实事求是地
owe to v. 归功于……
militia n. 民兵组织
shoot-up v. 迅速成长
backdrop n. 事件的背景
insignificant adj. 不重要的

译自:https://qr.ae/prqV5e

时间:2022年5月25日

hyqinglan.net

回复: 伊拉克政府喜欢伊朗吗?

Paulina Maksymiak

This was not ISIS, but Iraqi national uprising done of Izaat Ibrahim al-Douri in 2012–2015. Iran bombed this uprising together with USA and Russia (America hates Baathists and Russia is ally of Iran) in 2014, Qaseem Soleimani murdered 25 000 of Iraqi Sunnis civillians, those were common civillians from Anbar province whom hands were tied behind back and there were killed by shot in back of their head. I cried when I read this article from Diyaruna and saw fotos. Iran killed also 800 Iraqi protesters in 2019. Iraqis Sunnis and Shiites don’t want Iran there and want Baath Party back and want Saddam Hussein as Iraqi hero, not Khomeini (I spoke with common Iraqi Sunnis and Shiites). Pro-Iranian Shia militias burn crops on fields in Iraq that Iraq couldn’t export its goods that only Iran could export, Iraqi markets are flooded by Iranian vegetables, etc. I wrote about this all and IRGC thereteded me death altought I’m Polish woman, Polish citizien. Poles love Saddam Hussein and on site of Polish nationalists were written about this uprising of Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri in 2012–2015 and all Poles supported it. Look, real true about uprising (this wasn’t ISIS!):
这不是ISIS,而是伊扎特·易卜拉欣·阿尔-杜里在2012-2015年领导的伊拉克民族起义。伊朗伙同美国和俄罗斯(美国厌恶阿拉伯复兴主义者,而俄罗斯是伊朗的盟友)在2014年轰炸了这一起义,卡西姆·苏莱曼尼谋杀了25000名伊拉克逊尼派平民,他们都是来自安巴尔省的普通民众,被反绑着双手射击后脑而杀。当我在Diyarun上看到这篇文章和照片时,我哭了。伊朗还在2019年杀了800名伊拉克抗议者。伊朗的逊尼派和什叶派不想要伊朗人来,他们想要复兴党能够回来,想要萨达姆·侯赛因做伊拉克人的英雄,而不是霍梅尼(我和伊拉克的逊尼派和什叶派的一般人都交谈过)。亲伊朗的伊拉克什叶派民兵在伊拉克的田野里烧毁粮食,使伊拉克无法出口它的货物、只有伊朗可以出口,伊拉克市场里挤满了伊朗来的蔬菜等等。我写下了这一切,然而伊朗伊斯兰革命卫队威胁要杀死我,尽管我是一个波兰女人,波兰公民。波兰人爱萨达姆·侯赛因,人们在波兰民族主义者的网站上写关于伊扎特·易卜拉欣·阿尔-杜里在2012-2015年起义的文章,所有波兰人都支持它。看,这就是关于那场起义(不是ISIS!)真正的真相:

Foreign Policy: Nacjonalisci z partii Baas odzyskuja Irak
外交政策:复兴党民族主义者收复伊拉克

单词表

uprise v. 起义
civilian n. 平民
protester n. 抗议者
IRGC =Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps 伊朗伊斯兰革命卫队
forerign policy 外交政策

hyqinglan.net