主题: 为什么纳粹旗帜被禁止使用了,但是共产主义(锤子和镰刀)没有?

Why are Nazi flags banned and communism (hammer and sickle) is not?

答主:Shayn M., I was a communist for a lot longer than made any sense but I finally got over it

The problem with the question is that it is not necessarily true. İn the USA neither flag is banned. İn Poland both flags are banned (technically, although I’m not sure it’s enforced), in China the Communist flag is the symbol of the government and the Nazi flag is banned. İn Thai land, the Communist flag is banned but the Nazi flag is fine.
这个提问的问题在于,它未必是真的。在美国,这两种旗帜都没有被禁止;在波兰,这两种旗帜都被禁止了(在技术层面是如此,尽管我不确定是否被强制执行了);在中国,共产主义旗帜是政府的象征,而纳粹旗帜被禁止了。在泰国,共产主义旗帜被禁了带纳粹旗帜没有。

The laws on which symbols are permitted and which aren’t varies from country to country and usually depends on the history and local sensitivities. İn many countries neither set of symbols is banned but people will often look at both with disapproval.
在不同国家之间,哪种符号被法律允许,哪种符号被禁止都有多不同,它通常取决于历史和当地的敏感性。在许多国家,这两套符号都没有被禁止,但人们经常对两者都是不支持的态度。

İn Australia, neither communist nor Nazi symbols are illegal but walking down the street wabving either kind of flag will get you plenty of dirty looks.
在澳大利亚,不论共产主义还是纳粹的符号都不是非法的,但走在街上挥舞其中的任何一种都会让你收获许多厌恶的目光。

单词表

sickle n. 镰刀
not necessarily 未必地
permit v. 许可
vary from 从……变化
sansitivity n. 敏感性
disapproval n. 不赞成

译自:https://qr.ae/pyjYpJ

时间:2022年5月11日

hyqinglan.net

回复: 为什么纳粹旗帜被禁止使用了,但是共产主义(锤子和镰刀)没有?

Jimmy Wynn

Where I live, people wear pro-commie t shirts and you can have the hammer and sickle on a t shirt or a flag. You may get a funny stare, but that’s about it. Put a Nazi flag on a pole in your yard and the evening news will be there in an hour.
在我住的地方,人们可以穿亲共的T恤,也可以在T恤或旗帜上印锤子和镰刀。你也许会被奇怪地盯着看,但也就仅此而已。而如果在你的院子里竖起一杆纳粹旗帜,一小时之内晚间新闻就会跑来这里。

Joseph Zack

Nazism is inherently evil, while communism is only a surface level economic system.
邪恶是纳粹注意的固有属性,而共产主义只是表层的经济系统。

Webpilot71

Communism is no less evil. It’s just not as obvious, and generally people don’t learn about it as much as Naziism. Many more innocent people have died under communism.
共产主义的邪恶并不少。它只是没有纳粹那么明显,而人们一般没有像了解纳粹那样去了解共产主义。在纳粹之外,另有许多无辜的人们在共产主义之下死了。

Richard Pietrasz

It is somewhere in the range of reality to state Communism has killed 100 million people or more. It is also somewhere in the range of reality to state that capitalism has killed 2 to 3 times that number.
在某种现实的意义上,可以说共产主义杀死了一亿人或更多。但同样在某种显示的意义上,也可以说资本主义杀死了2到3倍于这个数字的人。

单词表

stare n. 凝视
funny adj. 奇怪的
that's about it 差不多就是这样
pole n. 杆子
inherently adv. 内在地,固有地
many more 另外的许多
range n. 范围
state v. 陈述

hyqinglan.net