主题: 我该怎么组我的螺旋队伍?我最好的角色有钟离、绫华、宵宫、胡桃、班尼特和万叶。我还练了迪奥娜、一斗、五郎、莫娜、行秋、将军、北斗、菲谢尔、散兵

How should I build my spiral team? My best characters are Zhongli, Ayaka, Yoimiya, Hu Tao, Bennet & Kazuha. I also have okay-built: Diona, Itto, Gorky, Mona, Xingqiu, Shogun, Beidou, Fischl, Scara, Faruzan, and Toghnari.

答主:Ryu, genshin and roblox player

Well, it’ll depend because spiral abyss can change over time but here are some comps you can use:
好吧,这得看每期深境螺旋的配置,因为它随时间变化,不过我还是可以给你一些可行的参考队伍:

Raiden national team
雷神国家队

This team consists of Raiden Shogun, Xiangling, Bennett, and Xingqiu. This team has great synchronization and constant damage, great against bosses. (You can replace Xiangling with another support if you aren’t willing to raise her)
这个队由雷电将军、香菱、班尼特和行秋组成。这个队有非常好的同步性和持续稳定的输出,对BOSS尤其厉害。(如果你不想练香菱,可以把香菱换成其他辅助)

Mono pyro Yoimiya
纯火宵宫

This team consists of Yoimiya, Bennett, Kazuha, and Zhongli. Using Kazuha to swirl + buff, Bennett to buff, and Zhongli to protect your DPS this team increases your Yoimiya damage massively. You can also replace your Yoimiya with Hu Tao if preferred.
这个队由宵宫、班尼特、万叶和钟离组成。用万叶扩散上BUFF,班尼特加攻击,钟离保护己方输出。这个队伍能让宵宫的伤害大大提升。如果你更喜欢胡桃,也可以用她代替宵宫。

Freeze Ayaka
绫华冻结队

This team can consist of Ayaka, Kazuha, Mona, Diona. Pretty self explanatory!
这个队可以由绫华、万叶、莫娜、迪奥娜组成。它简直不需要解释!

Taser
电击队

This team consists of Raiden Shogun, Beidou or Fischl, Mona, and Xingqiu. This team will electro-charge your enemies and deal electro dmg over time.
这个队由雷电将军、北斗或菲谢尔、莫娜和行秋组成。这个队伍会使你的敌人感电并且随时间推移造成雷属性伤害。

Wanderer (idk lol)
流浪者(我不造 啊哈哈)

This team consists of Wanderer, Faruzan, Zhongli, and Bennett. Wanderer is a little squishy so Zhongli is needed so he doesn’t get stunned while in air, Faruzan and Bennett for buffing Wanderer.
这个队由流浪者、珐露珊、钟离和班尼特组成。流浪者的身板有点软所以需要钟离来避免他在空中被击晕,而珐露珊和班尼特可以为流浪者提供增益。

Physical Fischl
物理菲谢尔

Something a little fun if you wanna try: Fischl, Diona, Raiden, and Zhongli, Mona, or Bennett. Using Diona to superconduct, Raiden to proc superconduct as well + extra damage, and as for who you pick for your last slot will provide some kind of buff.
这个队如果你愿意尝试的话还挺好玩的:菲谢尔、迪奥娜、雷电将军,再加上钟离、莫娜或班尼特。使用迪奥娜进行超导,雷电将军在触发超导的同时增加额外伤害,同时,根据你最后一名角色的选择,他可以提供一些额外的BUFF。

Tighnari and Raiden spread and aggravate
提雷激化队

This team consists of Tighnari, Raiden, Fischl, and Zhongli (you can swap for Diona if you need healing). Tighnari is going to be your on-field DPS so first apply dendro > electro > dendro again to proc spread. Then when Tighnari’s skill and burst is done you can swap over to Raiden and burst. With everything going on you probably also will also eventually proc aggravate.
这个队伍由提纳里、雷电将军、菲谢尔和钟离组成(如果你需要治疗也可以换成迪奥娜)。提纳里将会是你的驻场主C,所以一开始用草>雷>草的顺序触发蔓激化。提纳里的技能和元素爆发放完后,就可以切出雷电将军释放元素爆发。如果一切顺利,你应该也已经触发了超激化。

Hope this helped and good luck with spiral abussy : ]
希望这些对你有帮助,也祝你深境螺旋顺利:)

单词表

spiral n. 螺旋形
consist of 由……构成
synchronization n. 同步
constant adj. 恒久不变的;连续不断的;经常发生的
mono- prfx. 单,单一
pyro- prfx. 火
swirl v. 使旋转
massively adv. 大量地
self-explanatory adj. 无需解释的