主题: 作为一个俄罗斯公民,我害怕共产中国入侵西伯利亚是为了尝试夺取西伯利亚油田。不幸的是,我的公民同胞们不赞成这个观点。你们对此有什么看法?

As a Russian citizen, I am afraid of Communist China invading Siberia in an attempt to seize Siberian oil fields. Unfortunately, my fellow citizens don't share this view. What do you think about this?

答主:Stepan Serdyuk, a Russian for life

I think, Aleksander Ivanov, that you are a fake account created by some Westerner - I call the continental US of A - to try and instigate a conflict between Russian and Chinese people through a deliberate disinformation campaign.
我想,Aleksander Ivanov,你是一个某些西方——比如A姓大陆上的某合众国——人士创建的虚假账号,为了通过一场蓄意的虚假情报战挑起俄罗斯人和中国人之间的冲突。

Teoretically, you may be on the payroll of CIA or the US military, but I’d assume that you’re the kind of a willing idiot who’d be doing this for free, fully believing that “sticking it to commies” is somehow “the right thing to do”.
从理论上讲,你可能在中央情报局或美军的工资单上,但我还是大胆推测你是那种心甘情愿免费打工的白痴,完全相信“虽然不知道为什么但是把一切贴在共产党身上就对了”。

See - a true Russian person likely would’ve written the name as “Aleksandr” and not as its English version, nor would it refer to China as “communist”, or otherwise use americanized terms and expressions like “my fellow citizens”.
看——一个真正的俄罗斯人应该倾向于名字写成“Aleksandr”而不是它的英语形式,也不会在提到中国时加上“共产”,此外也不会用“我的公民同胞”这种完全美国化的词语和表达。

You’re welcome, “Russian” bot.
你很棒!“俄罗斯”机器人。

单词表

seize v. 夺取
instigate v. 发起
deliberate adj. 蓄意的
disinformation n. 假情报
theoretical adv. 理论上的
payroll n. 工资单
assume v. 假定;臆断,想当然地认为
willing adj. 自愿的
stick v. 粘贴