主题: 你接受到过什么力量强大的超自然提示吗?

What is the most powerful supernatural warning you have received?

Ghost stories
RKC Man

Long story shortened, I was at a wedding reception out on a back road in the country in Texas. Adults were inside waiting for dinner while all of the kids played out on the front lawn.
长话短说,那时我正在德克萨斯的乡镇的一条小路上参加婚礼。大人们都在里面等待晚餐,而孩子们在房前的草坪上玩耍。

Our older two kids in charge of watching the youngest, who was 4 or 5 at the time. Suddenly I started feeling sick to my stomach.
那时,我的年长的两个孩子负责照看4,5岁的小孩子。突然,我开始感觉到肚子疼。

Like really nauseous. We hadn’t eaten anything so I thought it was hunger, but it got worse and worse until I couldn’t ignore it any more.
感觉非常想吐。我们还没有吃任何东西,所以我认为那是我饿了,但是肚子越来越痛,以至于我逐渐不能忽略它。

I went outside to get some fresh air. As I stood there I realized my youngest wasn’t with his brother and sister. I looked around and spotted him playing with some other kids near the road.
我跑到外面以呼吸新鲜空气。当我站在这里,我意识到,我最小的孩子,并没有和他的哥哥姐姐在一起。我四处寻找,发现他正在和一些其他的孩子在路边玩。

I felt like I would barf if I tried to yell, so I started across the yard to him. As I did, he laid down with his upper half out into the road.
我感觉如果我大声呼喊,我可能会吐出来,所以我准备走过去找他。当我快到时,他躺下让自己的一半身体暴露在马路上。

I picked up my pace, got to him and picked him up. Told the other kids to get away from the road. Ten steps back across the yard, a car roared by on the road, probably doing at least 60.
我加快步伐,走到他身边拉他起来。告诉其他孩子远离公路玩耍。随即在距离他们玩的地方10步的距离,一辆汽车飞驰而过,可能速度至少60码。

Way too fast to have been able to stop or avoid running over a kid in the road after cresting the little hill it had just come over.
那辆车过来时,刚爬过小山丘,开的太快所以不能停车,也不能避免让孩子跑开。

Aside from being terrified at that point, I suddenly realized my nausea had gone away. I’m 100% certain that was God getting me outside so I could save my child’s (and potentially two others) life.
在经过心惊肉跳的一幕后,我突然发现肚子已经不疼了。我百分百确定,那是上帝让我出门,所以我能救了我的孩子(以及另外其他两个孩子)的生命。

单词表:
nauseous adj. 令人作呕的
讨厌的
barf vt. 呕吐 vi. 呕吐
yell n. 叫喊, 号叫 vt. & vi. 叫喊, 号叫, 叫着说
yard n. 院子 场地 码(等于3英尺或36英寸或0.9144米)
crest n. [建]顶饰 v. 在…上加顶饰;位于…的顶上;达到顶点