主题: 中国大陆人相信中共关于清朝(即满族统治中国)也是中国的说法吗?

Do the mainland Chinese people believe the CCP story that the Qing dynasty (i.e. when the Manchus ruled the Chinese) was a Chinese empire?

答主:Jamie Wang, Born and raised in China, had lived in Swiss and Germany

I am a Manchu, and this is what I learnt about the history:
我是个满人,我所了解的历史是这样的:

·For the first generation of Manchu people in Qing Dynasty, most of them didn’t speak any Chinese. There used to be Han people living in their houses as translators.
·清朝的第一代满人绝大多数一点汉语都不会讲。他们曾经需要汉人住在家里充当翻译。

·Second generation of Manchu people began to learn Chinese. That gradually caused the elimination of job of being translator.
·第二代满人开始学习汉语。这导致翻译这一工作逐渐消失。

·Ever since the 7th emperor Jia Qing, Chinese became the major language. Because the emperor spoke better Chinese than Manchu.
·从第七代皇帝嘉庆开始,汉语成为主要语言。因为皇帝汉语讲得比满语好。

·The last emperor, Pu Yi, could barely speak any Manchu.
·末代皇帝溥仪几乎不会说任何满语。

Unlike any civilization you ever know, Chinese culture doesn’t care about its purity. It's a sponge which absorbing from other cultures.
与任何你所知的文明不同,中国文化不在乎它的纯洁性。它就像是一块会吸收其他文化的海绵。

If you want to conquer China, there are only 2 options: you could either kill every Chinese to eliminate Chinese culture, or eventually you will be assimilated by Chinese culture. My ancestors voluntarily chose the 2nd one.
如果你想征服中国,只有两种选择:要么杀光所有中国人,消灭中国文化;要么最终被中国文化同化。我的祖先们自己选择了第二条道路。

Qing Empire is of course a Chinese empire.
清朝毫无疑问是中华帝国的一部分。
https://s3.bmp.ovh/imgs/2023/03/05/90c09e84ca67c31a.jpg
Its emperors used to wear clothes with dragons, and calling themselves as the son of the sky (god), which are exactly the same as previous empire.
清朝皇帝曾经身着龙袍,并且自称天子,和原先的帝国一模一样。

Sure they brought something Manchu to the royal family and the country, but that doesn’t change the fact that Qing Empire is part of Chinese history.
当然,他们给皇室和这个国家带来了一些满族的东西,但这不影响清朝是中国历史的一部分这一事实。

The emperors of Qing Empire actively chinesized themselves, because they wanted to be the emperor of China.
清朝的皇帝们积极地把他们中国化了,因为他们想成为中国的皇帝。

单词表

elimination n. 消除,淘汰
barely adv. 几乎不
purity n. 纯净
sponge n. 海绵块
assimilate v. 童话
voluntarily adv. 以自由意志

译自:https://qr.ae/prMXkk

时间:2023年3月3日

hyqinglan.net