主题: 鬼怪故事主题

Ghost story

Jofiel Bright

Many but here is one. It was the year 2015 and son was a fussy 7 months old and so I used to clean up after he goes to sleep.
鬼怪故事有很多,我在这里仅列举一项。2015年我的儿子不过7个月大,我像往常一样在他熟睡后开始打扫卫生。

This night it was just the two of us. I embarked on my duties after my son fell asleep. It was around 1am, was mopping the floor and my door was wide open. Suddenly I heard someone shout ‘go lock the door NOW!'
那个夜晚家里只有我们两人。儿子睡着后我履行着做家务的义务。夜晚1点,我正在擦地板时,门忽然间被大幅度打开了。突然地,我听到有人呼喊:快把门锁上!

It sounded so urgent and my body became frozen as a foreboding sense of danger came over me. I was shaking while walking to the door because somehow I knew that every second counted.
情势紧迫,我的身体变得冰冷,因为一种不祥的危险感笼罩着我。我走到门口时浑身发抖,因为不知何故,我知道每一秒都很重要。

I limped to close the door and went straight to bed leaving the mop bucket on the floor.
我四肢僵硬地关上了门,然后把抹布和水桶留在地板上,笔直地回到了床上。

We found out in the morning that my immediate neighbors house had been robbed. The door was broken but they heard no commotion and slept through it. Luckily no one was hurt.
在次日早晨,我们才得知我的邻居家被盗了。他们的门被破坏了,但是他们并没有听到动静而睡了一整晚,多么幸运无人受伤。

I don't know what could have happened if they could have found just me and my son on that night.
我不敢相信,如果小偷发现只有我和我儿子在家,会发生什么。

Another time I forgot to lock the door and this time I clearly saw a person in white hit my head with a pillow to wake me up and told me to go lock the door then disappeared.
与我忘记锁门相反的情况是,我清楚地看见一个白衣服的人用枕头敲了敲我的头,把我叫醒,并告诉我去把门锁上,然后他就消失了。

Personally I believe it was my guardian angel protecting us and I'm so grateful to God through Jesus Christ.
我私以为那是我的护卫天使在保护我,感谢上帝,感谢基督耶稣。
(外国人,想象力真丰富)

回复: 鬼怪故事主题

居然没有单词表!

hyqinglan.net