主题: 今天你从生活中学到了什么?

What did you learn today about life?

One cold night, A billionaire met an old poor man outside. He asked him, "don't you feel cold being outside, and not wearing any coat?" The old man replied, "I don't have it but I got used to that." The billionaire replied, "Wait for me. I will enter my house now and bring you one." The poor man got so happy and said he will wait for him.
在一个寒冷的夜晚,一个亿万富翁在室外遇见了一个乞丐。他问他:你在这外面不穿外套,不觉得冷吗?老乞丐回答:我没有外套,而且我已经习惯了。亿万富翁回答他:稍等我一下,我将回去一趟带一件外套给你。穷乞丐非常开心,并决定等他。

The billionaire entered his house and got busy there and forgot the poor man. In the morning he remembered that poor old man and he went out to search for him but he found him dead because of cold, but he left a NOTE.
亿万富翁回去后,陷入了繁忙,以至于忘记了穷乞丐。早晨,他回想起来穷乞丐,就出去找他,但是发现他已经冻死了,并留下了一张纸条。

"When I didn't have any warm clothes, I had the power to fight the cold because I was used to that. But when you promised to help me, I got attached to your promise and that took my power of resisting".
当我没有任何温暖的衣服,我有和寒冷对抗的力量,因为我一直都是那样做。但是当你承诺帮助我,也带走了我抵抗寒冷的力量,我只剩下依附于你的希望。(娃娃怎么翻!)

MORAL: "Don't promise anything if you can't keep your promise. It might not mean anything to you, But it could mean everything to someone else."
从道德上来说:不要许诺任何你可能不会遵守的承诺。那可能对你来说轻如鸿毛,但是可能是被许诺者的救命稻草。

https://s3.bmp.ovh/imgs/2023/03/11/0351addb76365477.png