主题: 为什么人们在开始回答时说“A2A”,它是什么意思?

Why do people start answers with “A2A” and what does it mean?

答主:Dave Thompson, Trying to treat others as I would like to be treated

It means that the author of the Answer was specifically Asked To Answer by the OP (Original Person, the author of the Question). They aren’t providing an Answer because of random viewing of it — they were chosen by name.
它的意思是,这个答案的作者是专门受到OP(Original Person,即问题的作者)邀请来回答问题的。他们不是因为随机阅读而来回答问题的,他们是通过名字而被选来回答的。

It used to be something of an honor, to be selected by someone to answer their question because of their displayed expertise in the area. Hence, the author of the Answer would acknowledge it, in essence thanking the OP.
它曾经是某种荣耀,因为他们被显示在该领域内有专长而被某些人选择来回答问题。因此,回答者承认它,本质上也是对提问者的感谢。

What has been happening recently instead —at least for me — is I’m getting bombarded with A2A and Answer Requests by fake people (“Imnothappy Imnothappy” is not a real name), people who only ask dumb Questions and never Answer anything, newbies who think Quora works like Facebook, and so on. In the last 3 months, I Mute and Block, or Report well over half of the requests (20–40/day!) that come my way, and pass on almost all the rest. It’s very discouraging.
然而现在发生的事情却不一样了——至少对我来说不一样的是,我正不断遭到A2A和答题请求的狂轰滥炸,而来源都是一些诸如虚假账户(比如“Imnothappy Imnothappy”不是一个真实姓名)、只会问蠢问题而从不回答问题的人、以为Quora和Facebook一样的萌新等等。在过去的3个月中,我静音、屏蔽和举报了远超一半发给我的请求(每天20-40个!),并忽略了几乎剩下的全部。这非常令人泄气。

This Question seemed like a sincere request for information. I saw it among my Answer Requests this morning.
这个问题看起来像是真心在寻求信息。今早,我在我长长的答题请求里看见了它。

单词表

specifically adv. 专门地
expertise n. 专长
acknowledge v. 承认
in essence 本质上
bombard v. 轰炸
dumb n. 愚蠢的
well over 远远超过
on the rest 剩下的部分
sincere adj. 真诚的

译自:https://qr.ae/prxJmd