主题: 历史上最奇怪的刑罚是什么?

What are the history’s most supremely strange punishments?

Flashing History

This is a shocking image and I apologize in advance for sharing it, but here’s one that truly got to me… in Belarus, 1918, after WWI had already ended, the brave Russian officer Rosinski was captured by the Bolsheviks.
这是一张如此惊人的图片,如果冒犯到您,我对此道歉,但是这件事是真是发生的......在1918年的白俄罗斯,一战结束后,勇敢的俄国官员罗辛斯基被布尔什维克逮捕了。

https://s3.bmp.ovh/imgs/2023/04/02/485a1050f3cf1b8e.jpeg

Chek cmt for more details ……..……………….most brutal thing in history
追根溯源,历史上有太多残忍之事。

The Bolsheviks tortured the captain, likely to get information out of the man, which he bravely refused to give. After that, they simply continued with the torture out of some sick sense of innate cruelty. He was ‘the enemy’ and he was at their mercy, so they brutally murdered their captive.
布尔什维克拷问了这个官员,想要从他这里得到情报。之后持续一段时间,他们都以一种骨子里病态的残忍,对此人严刑拷打。他是他们的敌人,所以可以任由他们摆布,所以他们最后残忍地杀害了他。

The brave captain was emasculated. And anally impaled on a tree branch. All this while still alive.
这个勇敢的长官,被阉割了!并且他的肛门被一根树枝插入并穿透了。这些发生时,他甚至还在活着。

Alfred Savoir, the man who published the picture and was an eye witness to the death of the brave military officer, described "M. B.", who ordered this atrocity, thus:
下令处罚图片中人的是阿尔弗雷德,他也是这位勇敢军官死亡过程的旁观者,他描述这个画面为M.B.(?)

I knew him not long ago; he was a charming teenager with an ironic wit and joker. He was rubbed with French culture, he admired the novels of Barres and he quoted willingly poets that I did not know quite. He was also a great dancer, a great flirteur and a good bridger. He often came to Paris, and he amused himself.
这个被行刑者,我不久前才认识他,他是个很有魅力的年轻人,有着讽刺的机智和小丑一样的作风。(?)他被法国文化所征服,喜爱一本叫barres的小说,他甚至会引用我从未听说过的雄心壮志的诗人语录。他也是个优秀的舞蹈家,一个情人,或者一个媒婆(?),他经常去巴黎,他也会自娱自乐。

Today, this bourgeois benevolent and skeptical, this happy boy is impaling people. Understand who can!
今天,这个资产阶级的,善良多疑但开心的男孩,正在人们面前被刺穿。还能有谁!

This is a perfect example of just how cruel people can get. And also, its a perfect example of the very worst treatment, torture and humiliation a human being can be forced to endure.
这是一个完美的关于人类可以有多残忍的例子。同时,它也是一个关于一个人可以忍受多么狠厉和羞耻的刑罚和折磨的例子。

What shocked Savoir the most when seeing the scene, wasn’t just the act of cruelty itself, but the utter indifference of the crowd.
最震惊撒吴若的,不是他看到这幅画面的行刑这种行为,而是下面冷漠的人群。

Basically, the Communist soldiers overseeing the brutal torture of the prisoner of war in their hands, had seen similar horrendous tortures taking place before their very eyes. Rosinski, chillingly enough, wasn’t even the first, or the worst of their victims.
总的来说,共产主义士兵们,目睹了从他们手中战败的囚犯会遭受怎样惨无人道的折磨,也会明白在他们看不到的角落,类似的可怕酷刑总是时刻发生着。足以令人心惊胆战的事实是,罗新斯基的遭遇不是第一个,也不是最惨的那一个。

Chek cmt for more in depth

单词表:
Bolsheviks
n. 布尔什维克;前苏联共产党员(Bolshevik的复数)
innate
adj. 先天的;固有的;与生俱来的
captive
n.俘虏,被美色或爱情迷住的人
adj.被俘的,被迷住的
emasculated
adj. 去势的,柔弱的,被阉割的
anally
adj. 肛门的,近肛门的
impaled
vt. 穿刺(impale的过去式)
willingly
adv. 愿意地;乐意地
flirteur
调情师
bourgeois
adj. 资产阶级的
n. 资产阶级分子
benevolent
adj. 好心肠的;与人为善的
行善的,慈善的
humiliation
n. 丢脸;羞辱;耻辱;蒙羞
utter
adj.全然的,绝对的
vt.发出,做声,发表,发射,流通
indifference
n. 不关心,不在乎
horrendous
adj. 可怕的, 恐怖的
极讨厌的
chillingly
adj. 寒冷的;冷漠的;使人恐惧的;令人寒心的;[俚]呱呱叫的(等于chillin)
n. 寒冷;冷却
v. 冷却(chill的ing形式)