主题: 求求你别再用 I think 了!

I believe that ... 这个词可以完美替换I think that...,相对来说,I believe that...比I think that...更坚定一些。
例:It is true that many older people believe in traditional values that often seem incompatible with the needs of younger people. While I agree that some traditional ideas are outdated, I believe that others are still useful and should not be forgotten.
的确,许多老年人信奉一些与年轻人需求并不相符的传统价值观。虽然我同意有些传统观念已经过时,但我认为有些传统观念仍然有用,不应被遗忘。

In my view,... My view is that... 表示「依我看,在我看来」,可以与in my opinion 完美替换。
例It might be poetic, philosophical, sensual, or mathematical but in any case it must, in my view, have something to do with the soul of the human being.
音乐可以是诗意的,哲学的,感官的,或者是数学的,但是在我看来,无论如何,音乐一定是关乎人类灵魂的。

地道表达
For too long, the disastrous consequences of violence against women have been downplayed, ignored or denied. It is time for counter-measures that match the scale of the problem. 
⻓期以来,人们一直淡化、忽视或否认针对女性的暴力行为所造成的灾难性后果。现在是时候采取与问题规模相称的对策了。
「网络暴力」online bullying

It seems to me that...
eg:In conclusion, I can understand why people might want to encourage competitiveness in children, but it seems to me that a co-operative attitude is much more desirable in adult life.
总之,我可以理解人们为什么要鼓励孩子们竞争,但在我看来,合作的态度在成人生活中更为可取。

I would argue that ...
eg:While I accept that senior citizens can be a boon to society, I would argue that ageing populations can pose some daunting challenges.
虽然我承认老年人对社会又好处,但我认为人口老龄化也会带来一些严峻的挑战。
顺便提一嘴:boon 是「益处,福音」的意思。be a boon for / to sb 表示「对某人来说是一个福音,对某人有利」。它还有一个好兄弟bane,表示「祸根,灾星」。
两个词连起来:sth is both a boon and a bane 常用来表达「某事有利有弊,某事物既是福,又是祸」。两个词还押了头韵,读起来很有韵律感。

I fully support the view that ...
In conclusion, I fully support the view that people who have turned their lives  around after serving a prison sentence could help to deter teenagers from  committing crimes.
总之,我完全支持这样的观点:服刑后改变生活的人可以帮助阻止青少年犯罪。

I completely agree with the idea that...
Businesses have always sought to make a profit, but it is becoming increasingly common to hear people talk about the social obligations that companies have. I completely agree with the idea that businesses should do more for society than simply make money.
企业一直都在追求盈利,但越来越常听到谈论讨论企业所承担的社会义务。我完全同意企业应该为社会做更多的事情,而不仅仅是赚钱。

I am sure that ...
After considering all the factors involved, I am sure that working in a large company would be a better choice for young adults than working in a small firm.
在考虑了所有相关因素之后,我相信,与在小公司工作相比,在大公司工作是更好的选择。

I agree with those who believe that...
While economic progress is of course essential, I agree with those who believe that other measures of progress are just as important.
经济进步固然重要,但我同意那些认为其他衡量进步的标准同样重要的人的观点。
这句话里还有一个语言点,同学们注意一下:
as / just as +形容词 / 副词 表示「同样...」。这里just as important 便指「同样重要」。
考研英语还考过否定形式:not as +形容词 指「没有那么...」。