主题: 日常生活,最好的秘诀和技巧是什么?

What are the best tips and tricks for daily life?

More than a trick, it's a strategy.
与其说是技巧,不如说是一种策略。

And I consciously use it every day when I walk in crowded places.
每当我漫步在拥堵之地,我就会有意识的使用这种方法。

It always works.
而它总是奏效。

You definitely know the situation when you approach -- walking -- a person and all you have to do is simply walk past each other.
你明确的知道这种情况,当你走进一个人,你所能做的只能是简单从他旁边经过。

But they both hop unsteadily from right to left. And sometimes they even bump into each other.
但他们都从右到左跳得不稳。有时他们甚至会碰到对方。

The trick is not to look at the person you are walking toward, but in the direction you want to go.
这个技巧并不是说看着你走向的人,而是朝向你想去的地方。

That way, the other person will definitely not get in your "way."
用这种方式,另一个人将一定不妨碍你。

This works even in a crowded train station.
这同样适用于拥挤的火车站。

Look straight ahead where you want to go. You don't hαve to show uncertainty.
直直望向前方。望向你想去的地方,不要表现出犹豫不决。

Everyone else will move out of your way.
每个人都将离开属于你的道路。

I love this, it's like a beautiful magic game.
我喜欢这样,它就像一个美丽的魔法游戏。

单词表:
consciously adv. 有意识地 自觉地
definitely adv. 明确地, 确切地 一定地, 肯定地
hop v.单脚跳,(鸟,蛙等)跳跃 n.蛇麻草
bump n.撞击,肿块 v.碰(伤),撞(破),颠簸

胖话:?作者想表达什么